Investment in real estate also contributes to a community’s vitality; however certain development opportunities can carry an environmental stigma that is daunting to developers. Credere supports private developers in navigating these challenges to ensure the environmental and geotechnical requirements associated with their project are effectively understood and addressed to ensure obligations are met and maintained for liability protections/defense and to ensure the long-term return on their investment. We tailor our work to our clients’ technical and business goals and financial restrictions. Our history of delivering comprehensive economical solutions to the environmental and engineering challenges of today stands as testament to the years of hard work and experience we bring to the table.
Credere supports this through the following services:
- Brownfields Assessments and Cleanups
- Environmental Investigations, Remediation, and Management
- Geotechnical Investigations and Engineering/Construction Observation
- Hazardous Building Materials Assessment and Abatement (asbestos, lead paint PCBs, universal waste, radon and mold)
- Natural Resource Assessments/NEPA Compliance