Municipal / State Agencies
A vibrant community has a healthy environment and a healthy economy; Credere’s professional services contribute to both of these. It is our Corporate Mission and we take pride in supporting our communities as they work to clean up and reinvest in their communities. This will ensure our cities and towns can continue building on today’s successes into the future. Investment in a community’s infrastructure has been shown to increase the local tax base, decrease blight, improve job growth, and help to improve and protect the environment and the health of the community’s constituents. The transformation from liability to asset gives back to the community.
Credere supports this through the following services:
- Brownfields Assessments and Cleanups
- Environmental Investigations, Remediation, and Management
- Geotechnical Investigations and Engineering/Construction Observation
- Hazardous Building Materials Assessment and Abatement (asbestos, lead paint PCBs, universal waste, radon and mold)
- Natural Resource Assessments/NEPA Compliance